Terms & Conditions for
Global Express Wedding, Jernbæk alle 19, 3200 Helsinge, phone +45 2962 6122, CVR. no. DK31989795
• By forwarding your application to Global Express Wedding you accept our terms and conditions.
• In order for Global Express Wedding to file your documents correctly it is necessary that you to put the ID number (provided by us) in the subject line whenever you mail us.
• The fee paid is non refundable. There is no right to withdraw the payment. There are no additional fees connected to the payment.
• The fee is due and are immediately deducted from the clients card.
• ZIP format e-mails can not be accepted.
• You are yourself responsible that you can enter legally into Denmark.
• It is your own responsibility that all documents you have to submit are valid, translated (if so needed), that you are legally in Denmark and that your visa has not expired.
• You have to bring with you in originals passports and all documents that you have forwarded (including all translations). If you do not bring the required documents you will be rejected by the Registry Office.
• If you do not show up for the wedding at the agreed time and place the wedding will be cancelled.
• Do not book flight-tickets, ferry-tickets or hotel rooms until you have received final confirmation from the Town Hall.
• In case of strikes and force majeure we reserve all rights.
• All our prices includes 25% VAT.
• Should disputes arise between the customer and Global Express Wedding Danish legislation applies and the place of jurisdiction is Denmark.