Terms & Conditions for
Global Express Wedding, Torvet 3, 5970 Ærøskøbing, phone +45 2962 6122, CVR. no. DK31989795
Please read everything carefully!
• By forwarding your documents to Global Express Wedding you accept our terms and conditions.
• In order for Global Express Wedding to file your documents correctly it is necessary that you to put the ID number (provided by us) in the subject line whenever you mail us.
• By forwarding your documents, the fee for the Registry Office (125 EUR) is due, and must be paid online, before the documents can be processed.
• The fee for the Registry Office must be paid online using Visa, Mastercard og Maestro.
• The fee is non refundable. There is no right to withdraw the payment. There are no additional fees connected to the payment.
• The fee is due and are immediately deducted from the clients card.
• It is a demand for our handling, that the translations will be mailed in the same attachment, together with the original documents. The first original has to be marked with the letter “A” and the translation with letter “a”. The next original is marked with the letter “B” and the translation with letter “b”. And so on. If not submitted correctly we are not able to work with the documents and you lose time and we charge a fee for extra work according to the price list .
• Documents dropping in one by one will (if no other written agreement has been made) not be accepted. It is a demand for the Global Express Wedding, that ALL documents are submitted at the SAME time in one bulk and presented in good proper easy readable form, with translation (if so needed) by an accredited translator. If not submitted correctly we are not able to work with the documents and you lose time and we charge >a fee for extra work according to the price list.
• ZIP format e-mails can not be accepted.
• Global Express Wedding, is not able to start the planning of your wedding until, we have received all documents fully filled in, including “Notice of Marriage”, “Booking request” and "Arrival form"(will be emailed to you).
• If the fully filled in ARRIVAL FORM is not forwarded to us 15 working days before the wedding day, an extra fee of 100€ is charged. If not forwarded to us 10 working days before the wedding day, an extra fee of 200€ is charged. If we do not have the ARRIVAL FORM minimum 5 days before the planned wedding date, we will feel free to cancel the wedding, without giving any compensation.
• If ALL documents including “Notice of Marriage” and “Booking request” and "Arrival form" are not in the possession of Global Express Wedding at the latest 5 working days before the wedding, (if no other written agreement has been made) we will feel free to cancel the wedding, without giving any compensation.
• You have to arrive to Aeroe (Ærø) no later than 1 day before the wedding with the ferry arriving 3:30 p.m. (15:30), in order to be able to submit your original documents to the Registry Office. You will then have enough of time to register. If you arrive later, you will still be able to get married the next day, but you will have to pay a “late arrival fee” of 100 €.
• If you need a visa (or similar) to enter legally into Denmark you are yourself responsible that you can enter.
• It is your own responsibility that all documents are valid, translated (if so needed), that you are legally in Denmark and that your visa has not expired.
• You have to bring with you in originals passports and all documents that you have forwarded (including all translations). If you do not bring the required documents you will be rejected by the Registry Office.
• If you change an agreed wedding date you will be charged an extra fee, according to the price list.
• If you for some reasons have a delay during your trip to Aeroe, please do call us at once (+45 2962 6122), so we will be able to advice you and inform the pick-up service, Registry Office and the hotel.
• If you do not show up for the wedding at the agreed time and place the wedding will be cancelled. The full fee is due to be paid.
• Do not book flight-tickets or ferry-tickets until you have received final confirmation from Global Express Wedding.
• If arrival at Aeroe is delayed and this information is not communicated to us no later than 3 hours prior to arrival, an extra fee of 100€ has to be paid.
• We are not able to accept international credit cards. You have to pay us in cash banknotes at arrival (DKK or €). You get a receipt to present at the wedding office.
• In case of strikes and force majeure we reserve all rights.
• By entering into an agreement for wedding with Global Express Wedding, you grant the permission to Global Express Wedding to use pictures from your wedding on Global Express Wedding website, social media and other marketing initiatives.
• All our prices includes 25% VAT.
• If the terms and conditions are not observed by the client, Global Express Wedding has the right to cancel the wedding. No compensation will be given.